The M-Track Solo is the best, most portable recording interface in its class. It delivers 48 kHz audio resolution in a compact and easy to use format that is ideal for creating music on any Mac, PC or iOS device. This versatile interface works great for recording any type of sound source and features a single Combo Crystal Preamp with phantom power, plus a switchable Line / Instrument input making it compatible with any guitar or microphone. Plus, with M-Track Solo's 2-channel recording you can use both line inputs simultaneously to capture digital pianos, drum machines or any other stereo 1/4" device. M-track Solo is completely powered by USB, removing the need for an external power supply and making it perfectly portable for recording on-the-go. Throw it into your bag, grab a laptop, and create your next podcast, song, or mix anywhere you want!
M-Track Solo offers zero-latency monitoring of the input signal through both the main RCA outputs and 1/8” headphone outputs. The USB/Direct switch adjusts the balance between the direct inputs and the playback from your computer software. This makes it easy to record new parts or add parts to an existing composition.
M-Track Solo Features
- 2-Channel USB recording interface for Mac and PC
- (1) XLR and 1⁄4-inch combo input Crystal Preamp for amazing audio quality
- +48V phantom power for connecting studio condenser microphonesI
- Instrument input for guitar or bass
- Stereo line input for connecting digital piano, keyboard and more!
- 1∕8-inch headphone and RCA stereo outputs provide easy monitoring
- USB/Direct switch for listening to the input signal or the computer signal
- Software bundle, including: Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, MPC Beats, AIR Music Tech Xpand!2, Eleven Lite guitar amp plugin and 20 AVID plugin effects