The M-Track Duo is the best, most portable recording interface in its class. It delivers 48 kHz audio resolution in a compact and easy to use format that is ideal for creating music on any Mac, PC or iOS device. This versatile interface works great for recording any type of sound source and features two Combo Crystal Preamps with phantom power, making it compatible with any microphone. Plus, there is a dedicated switch to choose either a line level or instrument level input, perfect for connecting digital pianos, drum machines or any other stereo ¼” inch line level device, as well as the best possible signal for DI guitar or bass. M-track Duo is completely powered by USB, which makes it portable and perfect for anyone on-the-go. Throw it into your bag, grab a laptop, and create your next podcast, song, or mix, anywhere you want!
M-Track Duo offers zero-latency monitoring of the mic, line or instrument input signal through both the main stereo 1/4/’ outputs and stereo1/4” headphone output. The USB/Direct switch adjusts the balance between the direct inputs and the playback from your computer software. This makes it easy to record new parts or add parts to an existing composition.
M-Track Duo Features
- 2-Channel USB recording interface for Mac and PC
- (2) XLR and 1⁄4-inch combo inputs with Crystal Preamps amazing audio quality
- Dedicated switches to enable any microphone, instrument, or line level device
- +48V phantom power for connecting studio condenser microphones Stereo 1⁄4-inch outs; 1⁄4-inch headphone out with independent level controls
- USB/Direct Mono/Direct Stereo switch for monitoring mic, line or instrument inputs in stereo or mono
- Included – Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, MPC Beats, AIR Music Tech Xpand!2, Eleven Light
guitar amp plugins and 20 Avid effects